WHAT IS Rose Bell?
Rose Bellis a traditional Eastern asian practice that translates in english to “scraping the pain away”. This practice has been adapted from a full body vigorously detoxifying treatment to a beautifying relaxing ritual for the face, neck and decolletage. Healing crystal stones are gently stroked across the skin to encourage lymphatic flow, increase circulation, and smooth + lift the skin
5 REASONS WE LOVE FACIAL ROSE BELL
- GROUNDING RITUAL: The slow pace of movement and gentle touch are deeply relaxing, instantly activating our parasympathetic (relaxed) nervous state.
- TENSION RELIEF: Relaxing our facial muscles regularly also prevents and fades light expression lines.
- DETOXIFYING: This manual movement stimulates our lymphatic system, helping our organs function optimally by breaking up stagnation, flowing debris and toxins within the body for easier expulsion.
- NATURAL FACELIFT: Regular use can prevent the signs of aging such as sagging, dull and wrinkled skin. Since Rose Bell helps stimulate circulation, the technique itself oxygenates and carries nutrients to the skin cells.
- GLOWING SKIN: No flow, no glow! The action of gently scraping the Rose Bell tool across the skin aids in serum/moisturizer product penetration, so those juicy phytonutrients go deeper into the layers of skin to feed us even more hydration.
How To Use Your Rose Bell?
- Before you start, wash your Rose Bell tool with water and soap to ensure that it is clean. If you want you can even leave it in the refrigerator for a few hours for an additional cool and soothing effect on your skin.
- Cleanse your face and apply any serum, face oil or moisturiser of your choice. Your skin should be slippery with some product to prevent the Rose Bell from causing any irritation.
- Hold your tool firmly in the correct way. The curved part should hug the curves of your skin and the flat part should rest on your skin.
- Begin by using the wider concave side of your tool. Start at the base of one of the sides of your well-moisturized neck, pulling it up, towards your jaw. Repeat this a few times and do the same on the other side of your neck. Then move to the front of your neck, making the same upward movement. Do not put too much pressure here, otherwise you will start choking and coughing.
- Next, with the smaller cleft or divot in your Rose Bell, start scraping from the center of your chin. Scrape it along your jawline, going towards the bottom of your ears. Repeat this a few times and follow the same movement on the other side.
- Take the flatter curve of your tool and scrape from the center of your face to massage the cheeks. You will have to do this in a couple of horizontal lines to cover the area.
- Then, use the small rounded end of your tool to massage the area under your eyes, pulling it towards your temples
- Place your tool against your forehead in a way that the largest curve is just above and gently pull it up towards your hairline.
- Finally, once you are done massaging all the areas of your face, finish your skincare routine, if need be.